Visitor's Guide to Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Best to stay with a friend.
- Stay in a hole on the ground.
- St Michaels Guest House is good.
- Don't drink.
- Star and Garter, Montpelier is good for both drinkng and dancing.
- Duke of York, St Werburghs is good.
- Home cooking is best.
- Wardatu Sahara Morrocan resturant in Easton is good.
- Jamaican and Portugese stalls are good at St Nicholas Market during weekdays.
- Herbert's Bakery, Montpelier is good early morning.
- Avenue Cafe, Queens Square does best coffee and cake in Bristol.
- Farmer's Market on Wednesday at St Nicholas Market is good.
- Falafel shop top next to rollermania on Park Row is good.
- Sign on and work black.
- Pursue your passion.
- Get a voluntary job for distraction.
- Go for a walk and do some grafitti.
- Skate and ride, St Philips is great.
- Cube Cinema, Kingsdown is the venue.
- Bristol climbing center, St Werburghs is good.
- Break into Henleaze private swimming pool on warm summer nights.
- Swim in the Avon on hot summer days.
14 September 2003
- Walking is best.
- Do not drive to avoid traffic jams and responsibility for global warming.
- Don't expect much from the buses as they are privatised.
- Rent a bike from Bristol Bicycle Hire +44 780 365 1945.